CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunny and Warm Sierra Vista, Arizona...

Remember one of my first entries on this blog way back when? That's right, it was all about the road trip Mike, Erik and I took out to his sisters place in Sierra Vista, Arizona. We visited Tombstone and Bisbee and we picked what we thought was just the right time of year as the temperatures were mild and the sunsets just beautiful. Here's a couple of shots that Mona took earlier this month... Not exactly how you would picture the old west eh?

Hope the horses and hounds are coping with it okay..

So much for the rattlesnake threat...


The front of the house from the driveway



The Birdbath...er skating rink..


Phil, does this look all too familiar?

-Scott

7 comments:

Phil said...

Indeed. Looks like it did out here about a month and a half ago. Course, from what I understand, that was very extraordinary snowfall so we'll see what happens next year...

Phil said...

update: we just got dumped on again with another 6 or 8 inches...

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Sweet!! How's driving in it?

Phil said...

I didn't drive in it as my rear tires were as smooth as glass. It warmed up quite significantly that very day so after a good portion of the snow melted off, I went and got new tires on my truck. Hasn't snowed again since.

Anonymous said...

man, thats some crazy ass sh**t. I cannot believe there is that much snow. Dang.

Scott said...

Send your Auntie a skull cap!