CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday...

God I hate doing laundry. Well, at least there's plenty of football on the tube to get me through it. Sorry about Dallas Lisa! Little sore this morning as I spent the afternoon with Jason on the roof over at the Bowl. We ran some pipe to feed gas to the HVAC unit that feeds one of the rooms. Don't know if I'll ever get my hands clean again. Got a late start so as I was waiting I broke out the tools and installed the Delta truckbox I purchased and the retracting bed hooks. It'll be nice not to have to run over to the storage unit everytime I need a pair of pliers or something. Going to try to find some carpet tiles or the like to pad some of the surface area. Figure it might cut down on vibration and keep the tools from sliding around in the box whilst I'm driving. Pretty happy with the installation so far.

Check it out...






Sweeeet !!!



-Scott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you ever get the ebay stoff i sent you for the box and tool set?

did it help any?
bro

Scott said...

I have no clue what you're referring to..

Robert said...

Nice! Now you an Jimmy are tool-truck buddies! ;)

Scott said...

Yo yo yo... I really have to stop by there for a beer again someday..