CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2005

Weekend Plans ...

Phil Green has been posting info regarding the upcoming TCS races at Tamiya’s OC facility. I’ll have to stop by and check this out either Saturday or Sunday. The Tamiya Championship Series is for hardcore RC folks. I believe this is the North American championship event and the winners in the different categories get an expenses paid trip to Japan for the Worlds.. Pretty cool stuff. From the pictures I’ve seen their track at the Aliso Viejo facility is unbelievably cool. You can find out more about this event by visiting Phil’s Blog or going directly to the Tamiya website by clicking here.

Should be fun.. I'll post a follow up at the events conclusion . . .

Don't have the #'s yet from the first week of the Mega Vegas league and I didn't write anything down. It's a fun league we're not all that competitive. Great bunch of people in the league though. It's all about doing as best you can and socializing. Still haven't found a line I'm comfortable with on the synthetic surface but I'll figure something out.




"Nobody F's with the Jesus"

-Jesus Quintana

The Big Lebowski


-Scott

No comments: