CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Got one! ...

Hit the dock in the backyard before dinner last night. Thought I’d get in some casts before the sun went down. Gave my self a 5pm deadline as I had to be somewhere shortly thereafter. Stood out there for 30 minutes or so getting nothing but weeds off of the bottom. This isn’t a real big lake and I’m actually surprised there’s any but carp and catfish in it… So anyway, I decide to get one more cast in before leaving… Look what happened at 4:59 !!!





Nice little Bass...

Gut hooked her, and unfortunately I don’t think she’s going to make it. I’m sourcing a D-Barb tool so I don’t injure the fish if my hookset is off or a little late. These little guys have no problem wolfing down a 4.5" worm in an instant when they're really hungry. That and discerning a strike or nibble from weed snags on the bottom can be a little tricky. I need a kayak and a trolling motor.


-Scott

No comments: