CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 08, 2006

Good 'Ole Saturday Night Beatdown ...

It's a beautiful thing.. After running his mouth in the weeks prior to Saturday nights matchup, Ricardo Mayorga gets thumped about a minute into the dukefest. Oscar's getting a little older and his career is winding down but he still has great hand speed and if you have any doubts about the power he's packing in that left hook this should serve to put you at ease...

Just the highlights here. Ricardo actually landed a nice uppercut somewhere in the 3rd round I believe but Oscar shook it off and proceeded to pummel his outclassed opponent.



Can you say "Ass Whipping"?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

next fight: Oscar vs Emelienko. HA!
When are we going Kayaking old man

Scott said...

Season should start up pretty soon. I'll check the schedule for the Dana Point Operation. They only run the operation during the summer months..

It'll be cool..

Anonymous said...

the place by my mums office was holding a try-out-a-kayak day last saturday, after cinco de mayo. I was a little to tired because it was so early. I made 168 in tips with only 500 in sales that friday. Refreakingdiculous

Anonymous said...

i didnt actually go to that...my wording was a little silly in the last post. My bad. btw, Sue thought you were pretty funny

Scott said...

The wine will do that to you.. She's a nice gal.. She'll fit in nicely with the gang...

Anonymous said...

i told that crowed a thousand times! I dont ROLL on shabbas!

Scott said...

"Shomer F'ing Shabbas"

Scott said...

"Mark it an 8 Dude.."

Anonymous said...

"I am calmer than you are."

Scott said...

"It's a league game Smokey."