CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More from Doyle ...

As most or all of you know I'm a huge fan of this guy... and with not a whole lot else going on I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of his incredible talent with you. You don't even have to attend church regularly to appreciate his music or exactly what he can do with some wood and six strings.. His daughter Haley accompanies him on this piece and she's no slouch in the vocal dept. either... Little sweetheart too...

This is probably the most incredible arrangement of a classic hymn I've ever come across... The video quality isn't all that marvy but that kinda adds to the coolness. A home movie of the master if you know what I mean...

Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends.. and if you're even slightly impressed, leave a comment...





Thanks to "jdlow77" from the youtube.com member listings for sharing it with me.

It's all good!!!

-Scott

No comments: