CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mikey's hitting the big time ....

Michael Brindley of the "Dead Cell Zones" and various other projects got some ink in Bass Player Magazine this month. Pretty neat for guy who picked up the instrument just a few short months back...



You know the drill, click for the readable version



He'll be slappin' like Bill Sharpe in no time


Congrats Mikey B.!!!

Someday, I might actually have to crack open that eMedia software I purchased and learn to play my ever so dusty guitar..

-Scott

3 comments:

Phil said...

I've always wanted to learn how to play bass...

Scott said...

Never too late to start! eMedia bass method can be had pretty cheaply compared to private lessons. Check Ebay.. Then go find a good little starter unit. Ibanez makes great low end stuff for folks just starting out. I'm even considering it.

brinfin said...

dude.........dust it off...
I need you to jam.....
who cares if you have arthritis
thanks for the plug dude man kewl brah